Access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as they may have changed since your last visit.
Your use of this site indicates your acceptance to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions then you should not use this website.
If you have any further questions regarding the use of this site then please e-mail
Website Terms and Conditions:
1. All content (information, text, opinions, images, illustrations, logos and sounds) of this site is owned by Scuba 2000. Use of any content is subject to written permission from Karen Parrott. All content is copyright of Scuba 2000 and is protected under copyright law according to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988.
2. No persons may copy or reproduce, in part or in whole, an part of this website without written permission from Karen Parrott.
3. Scuba 2000 shall not accept liability for any misuse of any content, code or information taken from the website, legally or illegally, that may cause harm or intend to cause harm or offence to others.
4. Scuba 2000 will make a reasonable effort to ensure the website is always fully operational. It will make reasonable attempts to ensure that all information and content is up-to-date and correct. However, it cannot guarantee that the site will always be completely free of errors or omissions. Scuba 2000 also reserves the right to change, modify or remove any content at any time without prior notice.
5. You acknowledge that the Scuba 2000 has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet that can be accessed by using this website. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
6. Acts of any unauthorised person or third party shall not be the responsibility of Scuba 2000 and we cannot accept liability for any acts that are unauthorised.
7. While Scuba 2000 will make all reasonable efforts to ensure most browsers and platforms support its features, some features may require additional software or downloads. In the case where a feature is not supported and a free download is not available, it may prevent you from using that feature or require you to purchase the required software.
9. You agree not to cause, or knowingly allow others to cause, harm, nuisance, inconvenience or annoyance to any service, customer or employee of the Scuba 2000 by any means.
10. You agree not to use this website or any related service to transmit or post any content or material which is illegal, defamatory, offensive, obscene or menacing or which may, in our judgement, cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to Scuba 2000 or any other person.
11. The use of this website in such a way that may cause the site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way is strictly prohibited. This may result in us not allowing you further access to the site, or in certain circumstances further legal action may be taken.
12. Scuba 2000 reserves the right to suspend all or part of this website at any time without a reason or notice. We will not be held responsible for your inability to access any of the features on this site, nor shall we be held responsible for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or any other consequential losses for any reason.
13. Scuba 2000 reserves the right to review and amend this statement at any time without prior warning. Any changes or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting the amended statement to the website. By using our website, you agree to the current privacy and legal statements.
Reviewed 10 May 2006